Sunday 22 September 2013

Plus/Minus: (Batman Returns) Genesis

Right off the bat folks I want to tell you that this game was one of the first Sega Genesis games I've ever played. I was at my Dad's place and his new girlfriend and son had just moved in. Well to break the proverbial ice we both liked video games. Needless to say when I saw Genesis I was flipping out.

He popped in Batman Returns and showed me the game. I remember playing and found the controls were a bit counter-intuitive. And for some odd reason I didn't like that you could look up and down ahead of the screen. Just a nitpick I swear!

But the sound, music, and graphics were like nothing I'd ever heard or seen before. The opening chilling theme as The Penguin sends Miss Gotham to her death...geez. Still gets me. All in all, a tough game, with great sound, and graphics. While the controls take some getting used to, it is a spectacular game. Anyways, on to the plus/minus!


Genre: Action/Platform
Players: One

Story: +1
Controls: -1
Music: +1
Graphics: +1
Fun: +1

Overall: 3 (Great!)


 Watch out Miss Gotham!
"Chicks dig the car..."

In the meantime, in between time!

-Will ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment