Saturday 14 September 2013

Demon Sword (NES) The Grade

THE WIND IS MY FRIEND...

I hurl over the fields with mighty leaps. The air caresses my face as the grass below my feet is stained with the blood of my enemies. They come at me in droves. By the tens and twenties. All of them barbaric with tooth filled maws, with evil intent in their eyes. But they are no match for me. 

They fall as easily to my blade, like leaves I cut them with ease...

For I am Victar, the last hope of my land. Out there, somewhere, are the other pieces of my sword...the Demon SwordAnd with it I will end the tyranny of the Dark Fiend who oppresses my people!


Genre: Action/Platfomer
Players: 1 or 2 players alternate
Levels: 4 (2 Stages per level)

Game Play: 3
Graphics: 2.5
Music: 2
Difficulty: 2.5
Fun: 3.5

13.5 out of a possible 25

This game gets a PASS!

Right from the get go this game is basically The Legend of Kage 2. Now hold on, if you didn't enjoy that game this one is an IMPROVED version. That's right. The jumping mechanics you couldn't get used to in Legend of Kage are fixed here.

If you ever wanted to play Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon on your NES, well, this is it humanoids! I really love the sense of high and control of your jumps here. Great game, while the music is a bit weak, and the graphics are just OK, the gameplay and controls make up for it. It's a nice addition to your collection.

Don't pass this one up!

In the meantime, in between time.

-Will ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment