Thursday 25 January 2018

Books Thrashed! 2018 Edition!

Yes, I read books. I enjoy reading. I'm by no means a bookworm though. But I thought I would keep a record of all the books I will be finishing as the year goes on.

January:

Conan the Barbarian: collection of short stories
Escape on Venus
Savage Pellucidar
A Princess of Mars
Armada (reread)

February:

The High Crusade (Poul Anderson)
Dr.Who: Inferno
1984
Dr. Who: The High Crusades

March:

Behind The Walls of Terra (Jose Farmer)
Dr. Who: The Android Invasion
The Dancer From Atlantis (Poul Anderson)
Buck Rogers #2 (Addison E. Steele)

April:

The Shadow: Fingers of Death

May:
Doctor Who: The Ark
A Shocker on Shock Street
The Cuckoo Clock of Doom

June:
99 Fear Street: The First Horror
99 Fear Street: The Second Horror
99 Fear Street: The Third Horror
Monster Blood II

October:
Ghost Beach




No comments:

Post a Comment