Sunday 14 April 2013

NES Games Thrashed 2013 Edition (The List)

Okay so my goal is to top my all time record of 17 games beat in one year (2010), with no re-beats. The list so far includes:


  • The Little Mermaid
  • Tailspin
  • Wurm
  • King's Quest V
  • Snake Rattle N' Roll
  • Solstice
  • Little Nemo: The Dream Master
  • Karnov
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
  • Blaster Master
  • Mission Impossible 
  • Top Gun
  • Mendel Palace
  • P.O.W.
  • M.U.S.C.L.E (Technically it has no ending, but I did surpass the original high score of 500,000! Made it to Round 12 as well) I call that a beat..
  • Legendary Wings (with a score of 500,630 points!)
  • Rocket Ranger
  • Skate or Die 2
  • Heavy Barrel
  • Trojan
  • Demon Sword
  • Gremlins 2
  • Batman: Return of the Joker













This year will be the year!

I have quite the backlog of NES games I could potentially beat too. Games such as: Pirates!, Snake Rattle N' Roll, Little Nemo the Dream Master, Bubble Bobble, Side Pocket...among a few others. ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment