Friday 26 July 2013

The Comeback?

I got some new games! A lot of new games. Not just NES ones either. But the pile of those old gray carts keep piling up (much like paperwork at an office if you will). And while I've been shirking my duties in the vast librarium of the grand NES, I've been sidelined with GAMER INDECISION!

The problem with this is that I have too many games, not enough time, and too little attention span. Before you make assumptions, no I don't have ADD. I just have gamer ADD. But now since collecting my 4th or 5th NES game just sitting there collecting dust, I will now throw my hat back in the ring. Time to roll up the sleeves and kick some pixel booty!

On the deck are these great gems:

  • Spy Hunter
  • Back to the Future (Not so great, but still)
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Top Gun: The Second Mission
  • Legendary Wings
Soon Ryu, soon...

MY GOAL IS STILL CLEAR. BEAT 17 NES GAMES I'VE NEVER FINISHED BEFORE. 14 GAMES DOWN. ONLY 3 LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment