Sunday 23 September 2012

It's not a Game Boy! It's a Tiger!

People from my generation would remember these guys:

Back before the game boy's of the world we had these great guys. You would walk into your local store, and for about 10 bucks you would get this little handheld game. No swapping carts, just that one game. It took two AA batteries and you were off to the races!

It was in grade 4 were I played my first Tiger handheld. And it was a good one too!


Yeah the games weren't in colour. But neither were the GB games (at the time). The games were bare bones simple (but that makes for quicker gaming!). SF 2 was a ton of fun even though I couldn't get past the first guy. 

Lo and behold many, many years latter I come to own a Tiger handheld. For 7 bucks it was all mine. 
Perhaps there's a few more Tiger's on the prowl that I'll scoop up! I love these little guys. 
^>^



No comments:

Post a Comment